New two-night package combines the best of activities on land and at sea in Phuket.
Singapore, September 2017 – Located just a stone’s throw away from the magnificent Nai Yang beach, and surrounded by the protected Sirinat National Park, The Slate is perfectly placed to offer activities on both land and at sea. Combining active ocean excursions like diving and paddle boarding with more grounded activities like mountain biking and yoga, the property offers the best of both worlds with a package that can be tailored to suit travellers of all ages and fitness levels.
For those in need of some vitamin-sea, Seabees Diving Centre is conveniently located on the property grounds to offer round-the-clock excursions. The Amphibian package includes the choice of a half-day snorkelling trip or a full-day diving expedition, both of which will give guests the opportunity to experience the diverse marine life and vibrant coral fields that the Andaman Sea is renowned for. Private fishing trips can be arranged on request for fishing enthusiasts looking to enjoy their own catch of the day – which chefs at The Slate can prepare for dinner – and for activities a little closer to shore, there are endless options from body boarding and wave boarding to kayaking.
Following a day at sea, guests can choose from a range of on-ground activities dependent on their personal passions and preferences. For the less active, culture enthusiasts will enjoy the early morning excursion to meet local Nai Yang monks at a beautiful temple, where they’ll offer food in return for a blessing – an auspicious practice that provides insight into age-old traditions of the Thai Buddhist religion. Aspiring cooks can follow in-house chefs to the local markets and learn how to make authentic Thai cuisine at Moo’s Kitchen; from the much-loved Pad Thai to Sticky Mango Rice and spicy Tom Yum soup, while wellness aficionados will find bliss at The Slate’s acclaimed Coqoon Spa, where they can choose from a wide selection of rejuvenating treatments like the signature Coqoon Rebirth and Awakening Massage.
The on-ground activities are also comprised of a range of more dynamic options to get heartbeats racing and muscles pumping. From an off-site mountain biking trip to on-site private sunrise yoga or tennis classes, The Slate offers a host of fitness classes to keep all ages busy. Guests looking to challenge themselves would especially enjoy the kickboxing, Muay Thai, or IP Worx; a fresh take on circuit training.
The 3 days / 2 nights package includes:
- Round trip airport transfer
- Accommodation in one of The Slate’s private pool villas
- Daily breakfast
- 1 half day snorkelling excursion*
- 2 on-ground excursions from a choice of
- Mountain biking excursion
- Private tennis lesson
- Cooking class at Moo’s Kitchen
- Morning cultural excursion to visit the monks
- Private sunrise yoga class
- Dinner for 2 at Black Ginger, The Slate’s on-site authentic Thai restaurant
- Rates start from SGD 770
Terms and conditions:
- Rates are for a total package based on two adults
- Rates are in SGD and subject to VAT, service charge and local taxes
- Valid for all stays between 1st September 2017 until 1st August 2018
- Not combinable with any other special promotion
- *A full day diving excursion can be arranged for an additional fee
For more information and bookings, please visit www.theslatephuket.com.